Wednesday, May 25, 2011

product review cont..



My next item is Mirabella blush duo in "Radiant" . These just came out, I first checked these out at our peels show in council bluffs. Mirabella had three other shades to choose from of which I will be picking up this week. The other shades are called, blissful, merry and glowing. These are super pigmented and they blend so nicely. I noticed that they were very long wearing as well. The only places I know where to pick these up are at your local peels or the website at http://www.mirabella.com/





The last item is by boots no7, its the eye mouse in "fudge"
Went on smoothly, lasted all day and once I had a primer on it didn't crease. I picked this up at my local target.They have more shades to choose from so I think ill be getting some others because they're really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment